We are now officially in summer. Which usually means pool parties, beach vacations, and exciting travel plans. This year is a little different, in that summer marks going on four months of us all working from home and our time off looking a lot different than we originally planned.
But don’t worry we got your back! We created a playlist to keep you motivated in your jobs as Customer Success Managers as we continue to help customers and drive retention from the safety of our home offices and living rooms.
So, pull out a pair of headphones and jam out to these tunes below to pump you up and keep you motivated this summer.
- “I Won’t Back Down” by Tom Petty (For standing your ground and not giving up when things get tough)
- “Lean on Me” by Bill Withers (For being a support system to your awesome co-workers)
- “We Can Work It Out” by The Beatles (For your customer who is at risk of churning)
- “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” by Marin Gaye & Tammi Terrell (For your loyal customers)
- “Walking on Sunshine” by Katrina and the Waves (For pumping yourself up before a customer call)
- “A Little Less Conversation” by Elvis Presley, Junkie XL (For inspiring your customers to take action)
- “I Feel Good” by James Brown (For when that renewal/upsell contract comes through)
- “We are the Champions” by Queen (For all of your Champions across your customer accounts)
- “Don’t Worry Be Happy” by Bobby McFerrin (For when all this uncertainty and stress is getting you down)
- “Ooh Child” by The Five Stairsteps (For knowing the world will get brighter)
Like these songs? Listen to the whole playlist on Spotify below.
Customer Success Around the Web
- Coronavirus Impact on SaaS Customer Success– Explore the consolidated results of the survey to improve your understanding of business trends, to implement new customer retention strategies
- Build Stronger Ties with Excellent Customer Relations– Learn what you need to know about customer relations strategy and why it’s important.
- Customer Success Should Begin Way Before the Contract is Signed– Customer Success should be the company goal, not just a role, and it begins before they become a customer.
Fighting Churn is a newsletter of inspiration, ideas and news on customer success, churn, renewal and other stuff and is curated by ChurnZero.