Demand Generation Marketing Manager
This is a great role for a unique person; you will be the first marketing hire at ChurnZero, a startup located in Arlington, VA. We’re looking for someone who is flexible, versatile, creative and analytical.
Primary responsibilities and day-to-day
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our site
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, SEO, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
Must-have skills and experience
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Working at ChurnZero
We are in the beautiful 1776 offices in Arlington, VA. Lunch is served here every day, and you will have the essential startup experience. We are building the DC metro’s next great company.
ChurnZero helps subscription businesses fight customer churn. Our SaaS platform (1) helps businesses understand how their customers use their product, (2) assess their health and their likelihood to renew, and (3) give the business the means to automate and personalize the customer experience through timely and relevant touchpoints. ChurnZero is backed by CIT and prominent east coast angels. You can find out more at https://churnzero.net.
Contact us at email@example.com