Digital Marketing Manager
Join ChurnZero as a Digital Marketing Manager. We are a startup located in Arlington, VA.
Our fast-growing startup is looking for a highly analytical Digital Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role drives ChurnZero’s marketing and lead generation strategy and execution in support of revenue objectives across direct and indirect channels. The manager is responsible for developing, managing and measuring demand generation programs encompassing SEO, SEM, and PPC. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with an understanding of demand marketing and they are interested in building and operating an infrastructure for leads, reporting and analytics.
Primary responsibilities and day-to-day
- Grow inbound leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects.
- Provide ongoing support for all SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis and optimization recommendations.
- Launch PPC ad campaigns on Google AdWords and LinkedIn.
- Monitor PPC campaign results, analyze key metrics and optimize click-through and conversion rates.
- Establish closed-loop reporting of marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization to meet revenue targets.
- Track campaign ROI and influence the allocation of marketing spend based on past performance.
Must-have skills and experience
- 2-4 years of sales account management experience working for a technology vendor or BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and driving web traffic
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) and experience running detailed reporting
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords and LinkedIn campaigns
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM and PPC best practices
- Experience working with WordPress
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
Working at ChurnZero
We are at the beautiful 1776 co-work offices in Arlington, VA. Lunch is served here every day, and you will have the essential startup experience. We are building the DC metro’s next great company.
ChurnZero helps subscription businesses fight customer churn. Our SaaS platform (1) helps businesses understand how their customers use their product, (2) assess their health and their likelihood to renew, and (3) give the business the means to automate and personalize the customer experience through timely and relevant touchpoints. ChurnZero is backed by CIT and prominent east coast angels. You can find out more at http://churnzero.net.
Contact us at email@example.com