Customer Support Representative
Join ChurnZero as a Customer Support Representative. We are a startup located in Arlington, VA.
Our fast-growing startup is looking for a skilled, self-motivated problem solver to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. As a CSR, you will play a central role in providing best-in-class services to ChurnZero’s rapidly expanding customer base by providing product guidance, investigating and helping resolve product issues, and maintaining a library of interactive learning options. Join the team that proudly supports the highest ranked solution in the Customer Success category on G2 Crowd – and be an important part to our continued success!
Primary responsibilities and day-to-day
- Manage the queue of incoming support cases via phone and email to ensure friendly, timely, and effective resolution of questions and issues
- Investigate and resolve product bugs, alone and through collaboration with other ChurnZero teams
- Productively respond to customer feedback; offer creative alternatives and best practice guidance whenever possible
- Provide accurate and complete information to customers and to other ChurnZero team members using the right methods and tools
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Product Management, and Development on possible ways to improve ChurnZero’s product, services and processes
- Reliably meet personal and team case handling quotas and SLA expectations
- Curate and proactively expand a library of interactive learning tools to provide effective self-service options to customers
- Contribute towards the development of a strong team environment by upholding high work standards
- Go the extra mile to ensure our customers are successful!
Must-have skills and experience
- 2+ years’ experience in Customer Service/Support roles, preferably at a SaaS organization
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and relationship-focused; eager to make a positive impact with customers
- Active listener, passionately communicative, and empathetic; able to put yourself in customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary
- Proactive problem-solver; confident at troubleshooting and able to investigate if you don’t have enough information to resolve customer issues
- Organized, articulate and reliable; strong diplomacy, tact, and poise when working through customer issues and escalations
- Aptitude for learning software; strong with business applications and data integrations and able to explain complex data relationships in non-technical terms
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS)
Working at ChurnZero
We are at the beautiful 1776 co-work offices in Arlington, VA. Lunch is served here every day, and you will have the essential startup experience. We are building the DC metro’s next great company.
ChurnZero helps subscription businesses fight customer churn. Our SaaS platform (1) helps businesses understand how their customers use their product, (2) assess their health and their likelihood to renew, and (3) give the business the means to automate and personalize the customer experience through timely and relevant touchpoints. ChurnZero is backed by CIT and prominent east coast angels. You can find out more at http://churnzero.net.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org