Customer Success Manager
Our fast-growing startup is looking for a passionate, results-oriented individual to join our team as a Customer Success Manager. At ChurnZero, our mission is to create the next great Customer Success platform – and our own Customer Success team sits at the heart of this goal. As a CSM, you will cultivate exceptional experiences and sustained value for ChurnZero customers by acting as their trusted advisor and advocate from point of sale through renewal. Join the team that proudly supports the highest ranked solution in the Customer Success category on G2 Crowd – and be a vital part of our continued success!
- Proactively manage the success of a portfolio of assigned ChurnZero customers to deliver consistent value across the entire lifecycle
- Manage the implementation of new customers; accurately ascertain customer goals and translate them into an implementation plan that will provide initial value in a timely fashion. This requires a working knowledge of integrations, how to get them set up, and the ability to troubleshoot and correct issues.
- Coordinate and deliver basic and advanced training sessions to ensure confidence with the platform and cultivate customer accountability
- Advise customers on best practices for designing, implementing and scaling their Customer Success programs
- Resolve customer issues, alone and through collaboration with other ChurnZero teams; approach all situations with curiosity and creativity. Resolving customer issues can involve troubleshooting and require technical knowledge on how certain integrations and other aspects of the system operate.
- Build strong customer relationships by maintaining high levels of engagement and communication; conduct routine account performance planning and business reviews
- Drive customer advocacy in the form of references, referrals, and case studies
- Perform data-driven reviews and analysis on customer portfolio to prioritize opportunity and risk; reliably renew and expand customer contracts, meeting and exceeding personal and team quotas
- Actively participate in the evolution of ChurnZero’s own Customer Success programs and processes; insist on excellence in our own Customer Success initiatives
- Contribute towards the development of a strong team environment by upholding high work standards
- Go the extra mile to ensure our customers are successful!
- 2+ years’ experience in Account Management or SaaS Customer Success roles; experience with implementing customers is a big plus
- Technical knowledge as it pertains to software integrations and a working knowledge of SQL. If no direct experience, must be ready to learn these concepts
- A verifiable track record of customer retention and growth through passionate customer service
- Unrivaled sense of autonomy, ownership, and dedication to helping customers realize their intended value
- Energetic and self-motivated; a team player who is also a proactive and creative problem solver
- Aptitude for learning software; strong with business applications and data integrations and able to explain complex data relationships in non-technical terms. Must be comfortable with learning at a fast pace and learning on the job.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining strict attention to details
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal; consistent diplomacy, tact, and poise when working through customer issues and escalations
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS)
ChurnZero helps subscription businesses fight customer churn. Our software solutions allow businesses to understand how their customers use their product, asses their health and their likelihood to renew, and give businesses the means to personalize the customer experience through timely and relevant touchpoints. ChurnZero is backed by the leading angels and venture capital firms Baird Capital, Grotech Ventures, and Middleland Capital.
Contact us at email@example.com