Customer Success Manager
Join ChurnZero as a Customer Success Manager. We are a startup located in Arlington, VA.
Our fast-growing startup is looking for a passionate, results-oriented individual to join our team as a Customer Success Manager. At ChurnZero, our mission is to create the next great Customer Success platform – and our own Customer Success team sits at the heart of this goal. As a CSM, you will cultivate exceptional experiences and sustained value for ChurnZero customers by acting as their trusted advisor and advocate from point of sale through renewal. Join the team that proudly supports the highest ranked solution in the Customer Success category on G2 Crowd – and be a vital part of our continued success!
Primary responsibilities and day-to-day
- Proactively manage the success of a portfolio of assigned ChurnZero customers to deliver consistent value across the entire lifecycle
- Manage the implementation of new customers; accurately ascertain customer goals and translate them into an implementation plan that will provide initial value in a timely fashion
- Coordinate and deliver basic and advanced training sessions to ensure confidence with the platform and cultivate customer accountability
- Advise customers on best practices for designing, implementing and scaling their Customer Success programs
- Resolve customer issues, alone and through collaboration with other ChurnZero teams; approach all situations with curiosity and creativity
- Build strong customer relationships by maintaining high levels of engagement and communication; conduct routine account performance planning and business reviews
- Drive customer advocacy in the form of references, referrals, and case studies
- Perform data-driven reviews and analysis on customer portfolio to prioritize opportunity and risk; reliably renew and expand customer contracts, meeting and exceeding personal and team quotas
- Actively participate in the evolution of ChurnZero’s own Customer Success programs and processes; insist on excellence in our own Customer Success initiatives
- Contribute towards the development of a strong team environment by upholding high work standards
- Go the extra mile to ensure our customers are successful!
Must-have skills and experience
- 2+ years’ experience in Account Management or SaaS Customer Success roles; experience with implementing customers is a big plus
- A verifiable track record of customer retention and growth through passionate customer service
- Unrivaled sense of autonomy, ownership, and dedication to helping customers realize their intended value
- Energetic and self-motivated; a team player who is also a proactive and creative problem solver
- Aptitude for learning software; strong with business applications and data integrations and able to explain complex data relationships in non-technical terms
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining strict attention to details
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal; consistent diplomacy, tact, and poise when working through customer issues and escalations
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS)
Working at ChurnZero
We are at the beautiful 1776 co-work offices in Arlington, VA. Lunch is served here every day, and you will have the essential startup experience. We are building the DC metro’s next great company.
ChurnZero helps subscription businesses fight customer churn. Our SaaS platform (1) helps businesses understand how their customers use their product, (2) assess their health and their likelihood to renew, and (3) give the business the means to automate and personalize the customer experience through timely and relevant touchpoints. ChurnZero is backed by CIT and prominent east coast angels. You can find out more at https://churnzero.net.
Contact us at email@example.com