I am soooo excited to announce BIG RYG, ChurnZero’s inaugural industry and user conference built for current and future leaders in Customer Success. We will be hosting this one-day event in Washington DC on October 8, 2020. If you are a ChurnZero customer, there will also be a half-day customer-only training / event the day before on October 7, 2020.
Let me answer a few questions:
What does “BIG RYG” mean?
Many of you may have already joined us at our RYG events that we have hosted in cities across North America. RYG is an acronym for “Red Yellow Green” and represents a Customer Success team’s goal to create happy and successful customers and advocates. We want our RYG events to be industry events where smart and motivated professionals want to meet. When we were ready to do a bigger version of this, it just had to be called BIG RYG!
Why are we doing a Customer Success conference?
One of the most common questions to ChurnZero is: when are you going to have a conference? We hear this question at our local RYG events as well as from our customers all over the world. There are relatively few conferences for Customer Success professionals and there is a hunger and demand for these gathering events that educate, network and inspire.
How are we doing this conference?
At ChurnZero, we have a mantra on communications: Speak Simply, Be Real, and Challenge the Audience. We want to have fun but want to keep gimmicks to a minimum. BIG RYG will focus on the people and the content. And the content will not be about Silicon-Valley problems like “how we grew easily to ten gazillion dollars” or “how I magically hired 100 people in a month after raising $100M dollars”. It will be catered to those of us working hard to build growing, strong and sustainable business, however we measure it.
Why am I excited?
I’ve been in the software business for a long time and my absolutely favorite thing to do is to host a conference. It is not easy work; it can be done badly; it can be done lazily. You won’t get any of that from our team. If you join us at BIG RYG, you will get a thoughtful, well-run conference designed for you to become a more-informed, better-connected, and refreshed leader.
I hope you can join us in October 2020.
New Manager’s Guide for a Customer Success Strategy Implementation
2:00 – 3:00 PM EST
Are you finalizing your new year strategy as you lead Customer Success at your organization? Join Emilia D’Anzica, Partner at Winning by Design, as she takes you through a practical guide for building a scalable Customer Success program at your organization. Trying to build all elements of Customer Success at once is a recipe for mediocre outcomes. How do you break down your programs to achieve maximum benefit for both your customers and your company?
Featuring insights from over 15 years of work in Customer Success and most recently as an Interim Chief Customer Officer (CCO) at multiple companies, Emilia will give CS leaders a blueprint for executing a strategy that you can take your leadership and goals to the next level.
Session Highlights to Include:
• Prioritizing Strategic Initiatives — How to define actions that will have the greatest impact on your business and customers over the next few years
• Creating a Revenue Engine — Communication and education that enable your team to achieve the organization’s top goals
• Leveraging Technology to Scale — Characteristics you need most from Customer Success platforms and infrastructure
• Managing Changes for Success — What served a purpose for your customers and organization may no longer be relevant for your organization’s top goals
Join us as we share experiences from the trenches on aligning business priorities, technology and priorities.
Speaker Bio: Emilia D’Anzica is a Customer Success and Account Management Growth Consultant and Partner at Winning by Design. With deep expertise in scaling organizations, she works with companies globally to build programs that are customer-centric and scalable. She is process and culture-driven, building high performing teams. She is based in Silicon Valley leading teams at Jobvite, BrightEdge, and Walkme. She has also held numerous Interim ‘Head of Customer Success’ roles.
Customer Success Around the Web
- How to Calculate Your Renewal and Upsell Rate– Learn how to calculate these metrics and apply them to your SaaS business.
- Fundamental: Basic Leading and Lagging Indicators in Customer Success– Understand the cause and effect relationship between leading and lagging indicators to plan for 2020.
- How to Close a Feedback Loop for an NPS Survey – Learn how to close your customer feedback loop and get the most from your NPS survey responses using these best practices.
Fighting Churn is a newsletter of inspiration, ideas and news on customer success, churn, renewal and other stuff and is curated by ChurnZero.