If You Don’t Ask, the Answer is Always No
Too often you plateau before you ever peak due to the fear of hearing ‘no.’
This fear cripples your personal and professional potential.
It holds you back from achieving your goals.
It harbors you in the safe space of passive inaction.
And worst of all, it gives you an excuse for complacency.
For SaaS Customer Success teams whose performance is rated on creating new value to continuously improve customer outcomes, not evolving is not an option.
If half the battle is building up the nerve to ask for what you need, then the other half is crafting a compelling case and countering the noes.
That’s why we created this guide on selling Customer Success Software to the C-Suite to arm you with:
- Ways to overcome the 13 most common leadership objections
- How-to’s on building a convincing argument for Customer Success software
- Tactics to connect the dots and create a sense of urgency for this must-have purchase
Don’t let this be another year of indecision and ‘if only…’
Earn yourself a seat at the buying table by nailing your pitch and preparing for the denials and delays.
Get your ‘yes’ to Customer Success!
How to Streamline Onboarding to Reduce Churn
Wednesday, January 29, 2020, 2:00 – 3:00 PM EST
Customer retention and churn prevention starts at the beginning of a customer’s journey with your company – in onboarding. This crucial first interaction between your customer, your product and your team establish the groundwork that can jumpstart success or accelerate failure.
A successful onboarding process should enable your Customer Success team to set clear expectations, understand goals, deliver on promises, and build the foundation for a valuable, long-term relationship.
In this webinar, we will:
- Discuss how a successful onboarding impacts customer retention
- Share 5 signs that indicate you may need to revamp your onboarding process
- Identify 3 mistakes to avoid and 3 strategies to employ when implementing changes to your existing onboarding process
Presenter: Bora Lee, Team Lead, Customer Success Operations, ChurnZero
Customer Success Around the Web
- 20 Customer Touchpoints That Will Optimize Your Customer Journey – Learn everything you need to know about customer touch points.
- When to Fire a Customer– Explore different situations where the customer is actually hurting your business.
- Customer Experience: What B2B Can Learn from B2C– When was the last time you had a B2B customer experience that felt truly personal?
Fighting Churn is a newsletter of inspiration, ideas and news on customer success, churn, renewal and other stuff and is curated by ChurnZero.