Jokes Only CSMs Will Get
While we all love our jobs and work very hard, sometimes we need to take a mental break. It’s been proven that laughter has positive effects like enhancing your immunity, oxygen intake, creativity, memory and overall well-being.
So without further ado, please enjoy these punny Customer Success jokes, and share them with a friend or colleague.
1) Why did the customer get lost?
Because, he took a wrong churn!
2) How many CSMs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None – they automated it.
3) What did the CSM dress up as for Halloween?
A damsel in success!
4) What’s a CSMs favorite boy band?
5) Why did the CSM give their customer a crown?
Because, they became part of the Loyal Family.
6) What’s a pirate’s favorite Customer Success KPI?
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (annual recurring revenue…)
7) Knock. Knock.
Interrupting customer who–
Can you help me…
8) Why did the CSM fall in love?
Because, beauty is in the eye of the Promoter.
9) What did one Detractor say to the other Dectractor?
Hey, you wanna get out of here?
10) What is the difference between an ignorant customer and an apathetic customer?
Don’t know and don’t care.
Upcoming Customer Success Webinar
NPS- Using Net Promoter Score to Drive Improvement
Wednesday, April 25
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
What do your customers really think of your brand or products? Are they loyal? Do they like you enough to recommend you to their friends or colleagues?
Every company is looking for the most effective way to collect and measure meaningful customer feedback – and Net Promoter Score (NPS) is often the key metric of choice.
Join this webinar to learn the following:
• How to administer and calculate NPS surveys
• Who you should be surveying and how frequently
• Strategies to help increase survey response rates
• Recommended follow-up actions for each segment
• Methods to supplement NPS for enhanced customer feedback
• How to integrate your NPS with health scores, alerts and campaigns
Customer Success Around the Web
- 6 Email Management Tips for a Busy CSM – Here’s some tips to help you reign in the animal that your email has become.
- 3 Things to Know About Customer Success Marketing – Learn what customer success marketing is and how it fits into your company’s marketing plan.
- Bad Feedback is the Best Feedback. Are You Listening For It? – Check out why bad feedback is big feedback.
Fighting Churn is a newsletter of inspiration, ideas and news on customer success, churn, renewal and other stuff and is curated by ChurnZero.