Inflow Communications is one of the nation’s top Unified Communications and Contact Center providers. As a pioneer in contact center and customer experience technologies, Inflow Communications provides training and consulting to hundreds of customers around the world.
Through their technologies and services, Inflow Communications acts as a trusted advisor to large and small businesses alike. Inflow Communications helps their customers elevate their Customer Experience one call at a time.
Inflow Communications experienced the following challenges:
- Their Customer Success team started from the ground up, with no established processes. While some procedures did exist, a majority of these were built with non-CS use cases in mind.
- While other Customer Success tools had been explored, most took a one-size-fits-all approach. Since the company’s needs were not those of a traditional SaaS organization, prospective solutions often fell short.
- The Inflow Communications team spent much of their time carrying out time intensive, repetitive tasks. While these efforts had once sufficed, they presented an obstacle as Inflow continued to scale.
- The existing onboarding process proved inefficient for Inflow’s Customer Success team. The legacy process was not only manual but resulted in CSMs spending much of their time chasing clients or fielding replies.
- They lacked a centralized Customer Success workspace. As the company continues its rapid growth, CSM’s were in need of a single source of truth. A home base where they could easily track their customer’s health and journeys was a must.
What Inflow Communications Did
Inflow Communications and ChurnZero partnered to accomplish the following:
- Segment Customers – ChurnZero’s powerful segmentation and targeting allowed the team to effortlessly organize customers. Accurately dividing accounts into similar groupings have enabled the team to marshal their efforts towards the right customer types and user personas.
- Took a Proactive Approach to Account Management – Tools like NPS and ChurnScores have allowed the Inflow Communications team to move away from a reactive approach to account management. These powerful insights ensure that CSMs are ahead of the curve and ready to respond to any customer challenge.
- Automated Previously Manual Tasks – Automation has enabled the team to reduce previously manual day-to-day tasks and communications. This frees up the team to provide high-touch service to the company’s most valuable accounts.
- Provided a Workspace for their CS Team – ChurnZero’s Command Center provides a centralized home for the entire Customer Success team. The real-time dashboard and customer usage reporting have provided a powerful workspace for the growing team.
In less than 6 months, Inflow Communications achieved the following results:
- Segments have allowed the team to better organize accounts and drive more productive conversations. Powerful segmentation has allowed the team to marshal their efforts towards the right customer sets or user personas.
- The team has automated previously manual tasks by harnessing Plays and Journeys. These tools make sense of usage data to help move accounts through the customer journey. This not only reduced the team’s need to field customer responses but has allowed the team to increase proactive customer messaging by 400%.
- Tools like NPS and ChurnScores have enabled the team to proactively engage accounts that were showing signs of slipping health. Enhanced customer visibility has accelerated growth across the entire organization.
- The Inflow Communications Customer Success team has found a workplace in ChurnZero’s Command Center. CSMs can effortlessly monitor customer health and track new client progress across the entire onboarding process – all in real-time. Best of all, increased efficiencies have led to a 50% reduction in onboarding time.
How You Can Start
Inflow Communications’ relatively new Customer Success team knew that efficiency gains were key to sustained growth. Despite not being a traditional SaaS organization, the team sought a tool that would automate common tasks and provide enhanced visibility across their entire customer journey.
After only a few months, Inflow Communications quickly found a home in ChurnZero’s real-time Customer Success platform. Automated Plays and powerful segmentation enable the team to accurately organize their customers and consistently deliver a thoughtful approach. Other features, like NPS and ChurnScores, provides the customer visibility required for delivering proactive account management.
Whether your CS team is new or well-established, consider the gains that a Customer Success platform can provide to your organization. Ready to supercharge your CS efforts?