Top LinkedIn Learning Courses for Customer Success
As we think ahead to how we want 2021 to go, you might be thinking about professional goals and ways to grow your skills over the next year. One very accessible way to do that is through LinkedIn Learning, which is an offering of video courses taught by industry experts in software, creative and business skills.
What makes LinkedIn Learning so attractive is it is all on-demand to allow you to view courses anytime that works with your schedule, also when you complete a course you earn a certificate that you can proudly display on your profile which will make you more marketable to employers.
To help you amp up your Customer Success management skills here’s a breakdown of our top recommendations for courses to consider taking.
Time: 58 minutes
Course Description: New to customer success management (CSM)? This course can help you get up to speed with the fundamentals. This course address what CSM is and why it’s important; what types of situations CSM applies to; and how CSM can help increase a company’s sales revenues and profitability. The course then reviews the 14 tenets (or guiding principles) of customer success. Collectively, these tenets outline the role of the CSM in ensuring that customer success occurs and that its benefits are realized by both the CSM’s own company and its customers. This course can be taken on its own as an introduction to the topic, or as one in a series of courses from PracticalCSM.com that build upon each other to cover the entirety of CSM best practices in greater detail.
Additional courses by Practical CSM:
- Business Fundamentals for Customer Success Managers
- Onboarding and Adoption Best Practices for Customer Success Management
- Engaging Preparation Best Practices for Customer Success Management
- Value Realization Best Practices for Customer Success Management
- Avoiding Common Pitfalls in Customer Success Management
- Engagement Evaluation Best Practices for Customer Success Management
Time: 50 minutes
Course Description: If you strive for a customer-centric culture, you have to understand the customer’s journey—every step of the way. Customer journey mapping is a powerful way to find pain points and opportunities in your customer experience. This course gives organizations a resource to plan their entire customer service program, and create maps that reflect each of the customer’s touchpoints with your company. Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) Jeannie Walters shows how to set up a customer journey mapping program for success, introduces tools and techniques to execute the journey mapping process, and explains how to go deeper to test your understanding and take action.
Time: 58 minutes
Course Description: Customer success is a new field that goes beyond the more traditional sales, marketing, and customer support. Teams are being created to manage the customer life cycle and drive adoption, renewals, upselling, and advocacy. Customer success is one of the hottest B2B trends since the advent of the subscription business model. This course goes over the key components of customer success, or CS, including how CS fits into SaaS, membership, and service-oriented models—businesses that depend on long-term relationships to maximize customer lifetime value. Learn how it’s different from customer support, what makes a successful CS sales professional and CS leader, and how to align CS with the larger organization.
Customer Success Around the Web
- Customer Success Operations: How to Build Repeatable Processes to Scale and Grow– Learn how to build effective Customer Success operations for your business in four steps.
- Community Platform and Customer Success: The PB&J of Customer Engagement – Discover the untapped potential of a community in Customer Success.
- How to Set Your Kick-Off Meetings Up for Success – See how to properly prep for your first meeting with onboarding customers.
Fighting Churn is a newsletter of inspiration, ideas and news on customer success, churn, renewal and other stuff and is curated by ChurnZero