Join ChurnZero as an Outbound Marketing Manager
Outbound Marketing Manager
Join ChurnZero as a Outbound Marketing Manager. We are a startup located in Arlington, VA.
Our fast-growing startup is looking for a forward-thinking Outbound Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role aligns ChurnZero’s marketing and sales efforts. The manager is responsible for developing, managing and measuring outbound marketing programs encompassing, roadshow events, conferences/tradeshows, email marketing, and sales enablement. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with corporate events marketing experience, and they are interested in driving lead generation and nurturing activities to support sales goals.
Primary responsibilities and day-to-day
- Work with Sales and Customer Success to identify partners for ChurnZero roadshow events
- Own event partner outreach and logistics, pre-event, onsite, and post-event
- Manage sponsor/exhibiting presence at industry tradeshows and conferences
- Develop plan to maximize lead-gen at both industry and ChurnZero hosted events
- Support Sales in pipeline building within their designated territories
- Keep Sales up to date on current marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Help build sales focused communication materials including email templates, nurture campaigns and collateral
Must-have skills and experience
- BS degree in Marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and driving lead generation
- Experience in managing corporate marketing events strategy and execution
- Ability to work cross functionally with internal teams as well as with customers and partners
- Knowledge of events, marketing and sales enablement best practices
- Experience working with Eventbrite, HubSpot and Salesforce preferred
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and comfortable with speaking in front of groups
- Ability to travel to major target markets within the U.S. to host roadshow events
Working at ChurnZero
We are at the beautiful 1776 co-work offices in Arlington, VA. Lunch is served here every day, and you will have the essential startup experience. We are building the DC metro’s next great company.
ChurnZero helps subscription businesses fight customer churn. Our SaaS platform (1) helps businesses understand how their customers use their product, (2) assess their health and their likelihood to renew, and (3) give the business the means to automate and personalize the customer experience through timely and relevant touchpoints. ChurnZero is backed by Grotech, Middleland, CIT and prominent east coast angels. You can find out more at churnzero.net.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org