ChurnZero Named Front Runner for Customer Experience Software
ChurnZero announced today it was named a FrontRunner for Customer Experience Software by Software Advice. FrontRunner is designed to help businesses evaluate which software products may be right for them.
FrontRunner is published on Software Advice, the leading online service for businesses navigating the software selection process. FrontRunner elevates verified end-user reviews and product data, positioning the top scoring products based on Usability and Customer Satisfaction ratings.
The FrontRunner report for Customer Experience Software is available to view here.
Customer Experience software is closely related to customer relationship management software (CRM) as well as customer feedback and customer service solutions. Where CX software differs is its focus on leveraging customer insight to create actionable improvements in the customer journey. This CX transformation can happen at both the individual customer and organizational level.
Some benefits of CX software are:
- Butter understand customers’ journeys: CX software can collect and organize customer feedback at specific points throughout the customer journey, providing insight into moments that are going well and moments that need improvement.
- Closed the loop on customer issues: Some CX solutions offer “closed-opp” case management functionality. This means that when customers provide negative survey feedback or raise an issue, the software automates the issue resolution process, usually by creating an alert so staff can act quickly.
- Break down silos by consolidating customer data: Most CX software is built with integrations in mind so that departments across an organization can get a deep, unified look into the customer experience. Thus could include operational, transnational, attitudinal, or experiential customer data.
- Personalize the customer experience: Some CX solutions offer predictive analytics capabilities that facilitate individually personalized experiences, based on past customer feedback or behavior.
If you are interested in seeing how ChurnZero can help you manage and optimize your overall customer experience, sign up for a quick demo here.
ChurnZero helps subscription businesses fight customer churn. Its software solutions allow businesses to understand how their customers use their product, asses their health and their likelihood to renew, and give businesses the means to personalize the customer experience through timely and relevant touchpoints. ChurnZero is headquartered in Washington, D.C. and is backed by leading angles and venture capital firms such as Baird Capital, Grotech Ventures and Middleland Capital. For more information, visit churnzero.net.
About Software Advice
Software Advice is the leading online service for businesses navigating the software selection process. Advisors provide free, personalized software recommendations, helping companies of all sizes find products that meet their business needs. Software Advice also features objective research by industry experts and reviews from validated users, saving buyers time and resources. Software Advice is a Gartner company. For more information, visit softwareadvice.com
FrontRunners constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Software Advice or its affiliates.
Customer Success Around the Web
- How to Move to a Pay-For Customer Success Model– To charge for Customer Success or not to charge, that is the question.
- How to Meet the Customer Success Mandate– Integrating CS throughout the organization is important for revenue preservation and generation.
- Executing a Successful ‘Executive Sponsor’ Program– Learn how to roll out an ‘Executive Sponsor’ program that drive tangible value.
Fighting Churn is a newsletter of inspiration, ideas and news on customer success, churn, renewal and other stuff and is curated by ChurnZero.