• Read Time 2 min
Join ChurnZero as a Business Development Representative
This is an absolutely unique position for a unique person. We are a startup located in Arlington, VA.
Primary responsibilities and day-to-day
- Generate leads for the sales pipeline with smart prospecting. You will need to be creative and go beyond email blasts and cold calls with generic messaging. You’ll need to create targeted messaging to truly be an effective BDR
- Work as a marketer as well as a Business Development Representative (BDR) in developing the company’s messaging and go-to-market strategy and tactics. Learn while on the ground floor of a startup.
- At the start, you will be working directly with the senior and executive team at ChurnZero
- Be a credible resource and develop trusted relationships with prospects
Must-have skills and experience
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple business functions; you will need to be able to work with marketing and product to help nail messaging and further develop our own product.
- Scrappiness to drive the search for new leads and build customer relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with Director, VP or C level customers.
- Prior experience in a tech sales environment is a bonus.
- 1-2 years of selling, lead qualification or business development experience.
- BA or BS degree.
Working at ChurnZero
We are in the beautiful 1776 office in Arlington, VA. Lunch is served here every day, and you will have the essential startup experience. We are building the DC metro’s next great company.
ChurnZero helps subscription businesses fight customer churn. Our SaaS platform (1) helps businesses understand how their customers use their product, (2) assess their health and their likelihood to renew, and (3) give the business the means to automate and personalize the customer experience through timely and relevant touchpoints. ChurnZero is backed by CIT and prominent east coast angels. You can find out more at https://churnzero.net. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org