A Letter From Our CEO: BIG RYG 2021
BIG RYG: Virtual is back, plus an all-new event for even more content and speakers.
Like most events last year, our inaugural industry conference BIG RYG pivoted from an in-person experience to an entirely digital one. While we were disappointed we couldn’t bring our peers together at our home base in Washington, D.C. we didn’t anticipate the enthusiasm from the industry when we announced our virtual BIG RYG. With over 5000 registrants, it completely blew away our in-person expectations.
That said, as we become more optimistic about the situation regarding COVID-19, with more and more people receiving vaccinations, we are hopeful about our 2021 conferences. That’s right, conferences – as in plural.
We are happy to announce a brand-new event: BIG RYG: Washington, D.C. Bringing top decision makers to where the biggest decisions are made, this new branch of our BIG RYG events will be hosted in-person and tailored for our Customer Success leaders. Think: a focus on prominent businesses challenges within the CS industry, high-level thought leadership, and open dialogue with the experts and game changers within the CS industry. Because this will be in-person, with content targeting top decision makers, this event will be kept to a more intimate crowd of about 150 attendees. Having said that, we still want to create content accessible to as many people as possible.
At ChurnZero, part of our mission is to bring CS everywhere – for everyone, at all levels, in every location – even if that means from your couch. That’s right, we’re bringing back BIG RYG: Virtual, online and open to everyone, everywhere. You can keep your sweats on as you tune in to hear from CS leaders on how they’re tackling today’s major industry challenges. From CSMs to team leads to directors and above, there will be sessions for everyone to learn tactical best practices that you can implement in your day-to-day immediately.
With not one but two events, we know there will be some questions. In our continuing effort to always speak simply and be real, we don’t know all the answers right now, but we can share what we know so far:
BIG RYG: Washington, DC
- October 6th – 7th, 2021
- Hosted in-person in Washington, D.C.
- Expect about 150 attendees within an indoor venue
- Highest safety standards will be enforced
BIG RYG: Virtual
- November 18th, 2021
- Hosted virtually online
Which event is best for you?
- Directors and above will benefit most from attending BIG RYG: Washington, DC with content focusing on high-level business challenges.
- CSMs to Team Leads and Managers will benefit most from attending BIG RYG: Virtual with more tactical best practices.
- Sponsorship opportunities will be available for both events, individually and bundled
We still have a lot of work to do, but if last year’s enthusiasm is any sign, we know it will be worth it. ChurnZero is growing quickly, and we are excited to be growing our event program to meet the needs of our industry.
Whether it’s in-person at BIG RYG: Washington, DC or online at BIG RYG: Virtual, we can’t wait to see you there.
-You Mon Tsang
Customer Success Around the Web
- Tech Touch Customer Success: How Automation is Used to Scale Customer Retention– Learn why automation is critical for scaling and how to do it right.
- 9 Pieces of Career Advice for Women in Customer Success– Discover the best career advice female CS leaders have received and learned.
- 4 Ways to Optimize Your CS Interviewing Engine– Find out how to define the interviewing process and diversity and train interviewers.
Fighting Churn is a newsletter of inspiration, ideas and news on customer success, churn, renewal and other stuff and is curated by ChurnZero