ChurnZero Security: Announcing SOC 2 Type 2 Compliance
As a leading Customer Success software platform, we take the protection of our customers’ data very seriously. While this has traditionally meant putting great security systems in place and ensuring that we partner with industry leading service providers, we realize that some of you have a need for us to go beyond just giving you our word, so we went out and got independently certified.
ChurnZero is pleased to announce that we have successfully completed the AICPA Service Organization Control 2 (SOC 2) Type 2 audit and are compliant at the highest level.
“As a SaaS-based Customer Success company, our greatest priority is the privacy and security of our platform and customer data”, said Mark Heys, ChurnZero Chief Technology Officer. “At ChurnZero we are committed to continually improving our security posture to protect customer data. Our completion of the SOC 2 audit demonstrates our continued commitment to meeting the highest standard of security requirements.”
The SOC 2 Type 2 report is performed by an independent auditing firm and is intended to provide you with the proof that, when it comes to protecting your data, we’re not just all talk. Thanks to a company-wide effort we successfully achieved compliance in the following areas:
- Security – The system is protected again unauthorized access, both physical and logical.
- Availability– The system is available for operation and use as committed or agreed.
- Processing Integrity– System processing is complete, accurate, timely and authorized.
- Confidentiality– Information designated as confidential is protected as committed or agreed.
- Privacy– Personal information is collected, used, retained, disclosed and destroyed in conformity with the commitments in the entity’s privacy notice and with the criteria set forth in Generally Accepted Privacy Principles (GAPP).
The relationship we have with our customers is built on trust, and this certification is our way to bolster that trust and work towards earning it rather than just expecting it.