5 Reasons Why You Should Submit a Speaking Proposal for BIG RYG
The Call for Speakers is OPEN for all 2020 BIG RYG Speaking Opportunities!
When developing sessions for BIG RYG, our primary goal is to – Speak Simply, Be Real and Challenge the Audience. We want to have fun while keeping gimmicks to a minimum. We aim to help CS professionals excel in their career and understand what it takes to deliver exceptional ongoing customer value at all levels of your organization.
BIG RYG is anything but your typical Customer Success conference, and that’s why we’re looking for speakers that will help us address the most current, relevant, and emerging Customer Success topics.
Think you have what it takes to wow our crowd of Customer Success professionals? We want to hear from you!
Here are five reasons why you should submit a proposal to speak at BIG RYG.
- Become Visible – As Customer Success is still an emerging discipline the industry is hungry for best practices, thought leadership, and lessons learned. So now is the time to elevate your presence in the space and become a known Customer Success leader.
- Explore a Topic – The best way to learn something is to teach it. Preparing for your session will give you the opportunity to really dive deep into a topic and sort through your thoughts, experiences and devote time to more research.
- Contribute to the Community – Conferences are a way for the industry to come together and find solutions to common challenges that benefit the industry as a whole. The exchange of ideas that conferences facilitate help to move companies and industries forward – and speakers have a critical role to play in that.
- Polish Your Presentation Skills– Presentation skills do not just come naturally. You will have to practice many times before you can feel at home on a stage. So, although it can seem like a big leap to go from a conference attendee to a conference speaker, you have to start some time.
- Speaking Comes with Perks – Speakers get to enjoy all the benefits of the entire conference without paying the full attendance fee (speakers receive a 50% discount). Not bad for preparing and delivering a presentation on a topic you already know. Plus, speakers get the opportunity to catch up with colleagues and meet new partners in business.
Interested in being a presenter or panelist at our BIG RYG conference in Washington, D.C. this upcoming October? Read more about our call for speakers here.
Don’t wait too long- the call for speakers closes Friday, February 28, 11:55 PM EST.
Digital Customer Success Strategies to Drive User Adoption
Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 2:00 – 3:00 PM EST
Often, getting access to the data points that matter most early in the customer journey can be difficult. You can easily miss opportunities to deeply understand your customers’ behavior, when your insights really depend on those data points. But, if you’re utilizing digital communication, you have access to all sorts of “marketing” metrics, that can help you understand the engagement of your customers with your product and your communication!
In this webinar, we will discuss how to:
1. Leverage digital email/in-app metrics as a way to track overall engagement
2. Create strategies for Onboarding and Adoption with a digital approach
3. Combine automated tech touches with human interaction to craft the best engagement strategy
Presenter: Megan Macaluso, Vice President, Strategic Development, ESG
Megan is the VP of Strategic Development at ESG which delivers Customer Success as a Service. They help clients efficiently extend their customer coverage model, refine their digital communication, and improve CS maturity leading to happier customers and a stronger organization.
New ChurnZero Resource:
How to Sell Customer Success Software to the C-Suite
Have you been forced to inherit hand-me-down sales tools that weren’t built with the Customer Success Manager (CSM) in mind? Customer Success (CS) teams are undergoing a painful growth spurt—maturing out of their ill-ﬁt wears that never gave them the conﬁdence to own their role in the customer relationship.
Download this eBook to learn how to sell CS software internally, along with argument positions for each individual executive.
Customer Success Around the Web
- Customer Value Realization – Learn why quantifying value is the next frontier in Customer Success.
- How Should Customer Success Teams Be Measured?– See what method should be used for measuring your team’s performance.
- Customer Success Is Not Just Support on Steroids– Find out how to build your Customer Success team to provide the most value to your customers.
Fighting Churn is a newsletter of inspiration, ideas and news on customer success, churn, renewal and other stuff and is curated by ChurnZero.