Being a phenomenal Customer Success Manager doesn’t just come naturally. Those of us in the world of CS know that learning from peers and building upon existing skills is a must. Always staying abreast of the latest trends and developments is essential to your long-term success.
For those of us looking to “level up,” the BIG RYG Customer Success Conference provides just the opportunity. It’s your chance to cut through the jargon and learn real practical advice.
With sessions both live and available on demand post event, you won’t miss an opportunity to squeeze in some professional development.
Read on to learn 3 BIG RYG sessions that will help you level up as a CSM.
1.) Be the Sherlock Holmes of Customer Success: Uncovering Hidden Points of Contact (with DocSend)
We’ve all been there. Regardless of the strong relationships that were initially built, things change with your customers. Perhaps your main champion stopped responding or an acquisition leaves things in a flux. What now?
Join Kate Gollogly, Vice President of Customer Success at DocSend, as she discusses strategies on uncovering hidden points of contact for your book of business. She’ll share how Customer Success teams can use organizational mapping to uncover relationships, new points of contact, additional growth opportunities, and who has lunch with your power users.
Join Kate on October 8th to learn how you can become a Sherlock Holmes of Customer Success.
2.) Customer Success Should Own the Business Relationship: An Oxford Style Debate (with Grubhub, 15Five, TaskRay & J2Martech)
Should Customer Success own the business relationship?
The question of whether Customer Success should own the renewal, expansion and upsell is one of the most debated topics in CS. Join us for an interactive Oxford-style debate featuring two teams of experts arguing for and against this topic. Speakers include:
- Kassie Anderson, Director of Client Success, Grubhub
- Mike Davis, VP of Sales, TaskRay
- Amanda Ingraham, Director of Customer Success, 15Five
- Shawna Vandenheuvel, VP of Client Services, J2Martech
- You Mon Tsang, CEO & Founder, ChurnZero (Moderator)
This interactive session will include audience polling both before and after the debate. We hope you’ll join us to determine the winning side!
3.) Bridging the Gap Between Customer Success and Product (with Mailchimp)
Many Customer Success teams are finding themselves more intertwined than ever with their Product team. A closer working relationship has the opportunity to pay big dividends by fostering a culture of customer excellence.
Find out how one of today’s most popular marketing platforms – Mailchimp – turned their Product team into their biggest advocate. Mailchimp’s Customer Success and Product team will share their perspectives, challenges, and learnings on implementing Customer Success from the ground up. You’ll learn firsthand how Mailchimp’s Customer Success team:
- Partners with Product through the stages of group development (Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing)
- Articulates customer needs versus wants
- Became an ally to their Product team
Looking for more sessions to attend? Visit bigryg.com to register or to view the full event agenda.
Customer Success Around the Web
- How to Write Thank You Letters to Customers – Learn to write effective thank yous to customers to show them you care.
- 4 Marketing Metrics that Measure Customer Engagement – See what metrics CS should care about to measure customer engagement levels.
- Implementing a CS Strategy in Post-Pandemic Business – Find out how you should engage now that your customers’ buyer behavior changed for good and has became less predictable.
Fighting Churn is a newsletter of inspiration, ideas and news on customer success, churn, renewal and other stuff and is curated by ChurnZero.